The EASIEST dinner you’ve ever made! Frigidaire air fry range fish sticks turned into delicious and FAST tacos. Fresh cilantro, purple cabbage, avocado, and lime topped with homemade cilantro lime ranch served on warm corn tortillas all ready in 15 minutes.
Air Fried Fish Stick Tacos are perfect for that busy weeknight you forgot to take the meat out to defrost. If you love quick and easy weeknight dinners you’re going to love these tacos!
This super easy recipe was inspired by other Frigidaire Air Fry Range Recipes:
- Quality Fish Sticks
- Corn Tortillas
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Purple Cabbage
- Fresh Avocado
- Fresh Cilantro
- Bottled Lime Juice
- Classic Ranch Yogurt Dressing
See the recipe card for quantities.
Preheat Frigidaire Air Fry Range to 400°. Place the desired quantity of frozen fish sticks on the Ready Cook Air Fry Tray or a baking sheet with a wire rack. I recommend 1 to 1 ½ fish sticks for each taco.
Air Fry for 12-15 minutes, shaking the air fry basket once to rotate the fish sticks halfway through the cooking cycle.
While the fish sticks are air frying spray a large cast-iron skillet or griddle with avocado oil and warm corn tortillas working with 2-3 at a time. Flip the tortillas over and lightly coat in oil and heat until soft. Remove to a plate lined with a paper towel.
Prepare the fresh toppings. Slice purple cabbage thinly, dice fresh avocado, and rough chop fresh cilantro.
How To Make Cilantro Lime Ranch
In a blender combine classic ranch yogurt dressing, lime juice, and cilantro. Blend until ingredients are combined and the dressing is creamy.
- Tortillas – Substitute corn tortillas for flour or use butter leaf lettuce for a low carb option.
- Frozen Fish Sticks – use fish filets broken into smaller pieces or chicken tenders work really well too!
- Vegetarian – try a plant based fishless alternative like these .
Spicy – add your favorite taco sauce, hot sauce, or salsa on top to spice it up. This one is my favorite.
Deluxe – add guacamole or fresh Pico de Gallo or mango salsa on top.
Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice, black beans, tortilla chips, and 5-minute blender salsa on the side.
This recipe is specifically intended for full-size ovens with the air fry feature like the Frigidaire Air Fry Range I own. The cook times and temperatures for the range with air fry may vary from smaller countertop air fryers. Follow the recipes below for complete instructions. For small air fryers cooking time and temperatures may need to be adjusted. For the full review of the Frigidaire Air Fry Range go here.
Air Fryer Fish Stick Tacos
- 12 Fish Sticks Frozen (see notes)
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- Avocado Oil Spray
- ½ Sup Sliced Purple Cabbage
- 1 Fresh Avocado sliced
- ¼ Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- ¼ Cup Bottled Lime Juice juice of 1 lime
- 1 Cup Classic Ranch Yogurt Dressing
- Preheat Frigidaire Air Fry Range to 400°.
- Air Fry for 12-15 minutes.
- Shake the air fry basket once to rotate the fish sticks halfway through the cooking cycle.
- While the fish sticks are air frying spray a large cast-iron skillet or griddle with avocado oil over medium heat.
- Place 2-3 corn tortillas at a time on the warm oiled griddle.
- Flip the tortillas over and spray lightly with avocado oil and heat until soft.
- Remove tortillas to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Next, prepare the fresh toppings. Slice purple cabbage thinly, dice fresh avocado, and rough chop fresh cilantro.
- Lastly, combine classic ranch yogurt dressing, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender or blender cup.
- Blend until ingredients are combined and the dressing is creamy.
- Place 1 to 1.5 fish sticks on each warmed tortilla and top with fresh veggies and cilantro lime ranch.
- Serve with Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice, black beans, tortilla chips, and 5-minute blender salsa on the side.
Air Fry frozen fish sticks until the breading is crispy. If you don’t yet have an air fry range prepare frozen fish sticks as recommended on the package instructions.
Top fish stick tacos are very versatile. Top with fresh cilantro, fresh avocado, sliced purple cabbage, Pico de Gallo, mango salsa, or cilantro lime ranch just to name a few toppings that go well with air-fried fish stick tacos.